The global Maternity Innerwear Market is expected to value USD 9.67 Billion in 2028 and to expand at a CAGR of 4.6% during the forecast period. Factors such as increasing purchasing power and availability and visibility of more westernized clothing, attire, and innerwear brands online and in physical stores and outlets, as well as celebrity endorsements of such products are driving growth of the global maternity innerwear market.
Maternity wear are loose fitting and designed for utmost comfort using elastic and stretchable fabric and materials. Many women prefer maternity innerwear as they gain weight during pregnancy and normal clothing does not feel comfortable during this time. According to industry analysis, increasing awareness about comfort offered by such wear, availability and visibility online, and rising disposable income among a growing consumer base are other key factors driving revenue growth of the global maternity innerwear market.
Get sample copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3900
Some prominent players in the global maternity innerwear market include HM, Hotmilk Lingerie, Wacoal, Seraphine, Mamacouture, FirstCry, Fresh Venturz LLP, Triumph International, Adore Me, Inc, and CLOVIA.
Some key findings in the report:
- The offline segment is expected to remain dominant in terms of revenue contribution to the global maternity innerwear market going ahead, and the trend is expected to continue over the forecast period. This growth is attributable to availability of a wide variety of products through hypermarkets and departmental stores.
- The maternity briefs segment maintained a dominant revenue share the market in 2020 and register a rapid incline during the forecast period. Factors such as rising demand for more hygienic products during pregnancy and initial days after delivery need for more comfortable fits to wear are factors driving market growth.
- North American market is expected to maintain its dominance over other regional markets during the forecast period. This is attributed to high demand for consumers in developed countries such as Canada and the U.S.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3900
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018–2028)
- Maternity/Nursing Bras
- Maternity Briefs
Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018–2028)
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
Browse full report here @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/maternity-innerwear-market
Objective of Studies:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the global Maternity Innerwear market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth. To analyze the Maternity Innerwear market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, Porte five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, Latin America and Rest of the World.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
Thank you for reading this article. You can also get chapter-wise sections or region-wise report coverage for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East Africa.
Read reports from different publications:
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com/
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370